We stayed here for three nights and four days last July 2012 (I know, super delayed review). Our group consisted of four kids (ages 5 - 9), three teenagers, four senior citizens and four grown ups. We occupied the whole of the second floor and one suite room on the ground floor. We were lucky, the weather was good when we were there. The place is very clean.The rooms are spacious enough and the beds are very comfortable. The staff are very courteous and very helpful.The only thing I didn't like is the water pressure of the shower in the bathroom..it could be better. But the showers on the pool side and by the beach are very good, so you can shampoo your hair there if you want. It's not a typical hotel. It's more like a bed and breakfast place. You feel like you are on vacation in your own resort! They even do a turndown service which the kids liked because of the sweets!
The resort was fully booked when we were there, but we didn't noticed!!! It was really like, we had the place all to ourselves. The WI-fi was only accessible in the lobby.
The food...it was divine. We basically just ordered the Filipino dishes, but it was good!!! And the price, very reasonable considering it was in a remote place. I would say, it was the same price as in the city.
On our last night, we requested to have a dinner set up by the beach. And when they heard that it was the birthday of one of the kids, the chef baked a cake (free of charge)!!! and it was a good size cake!!! And they even serenaded the birthday boy:)
We will definitely come back someday. Our package had the breakfast included. It was a buffet breakfast which had Filipino and international dishes as well. Again, the food was great!!! There was many selection.
Daluyon organized our tour for the underground river and we availed of their shuttle service. Bruce, the supervisor, who I was dealing with was very patient and fast in answering all my email queries, especially the status of our tour for the underground river. Many thanks again Bruce!!!
- Also Known As:
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort Sabang, Palawan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on secluded Sabang Beach by the Underground River, a Unesco World Heritage site. 16 modern-Asian beachfront rooms with private verandas, 24 hr. generated power supply with air-conditioning, solar powered hot water and energy efficient light bulbs. Facilities include a restaurant serving Asian Global Cuisine and a large swimming pool. It is surrounded by an old growth rainforest with limestone cliffs and a mangrove lined river flowing into the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.