From reservations to departure from the resort, the experience was stressfree and seamless. From the first email I sent to the resort, I got immediate response and service from Bruce who gave me all the information I needed in making my decision to stay at this resort. The positive reviews of this resort are accurate. Bruce took care of all the arrangements from the airport pickup, to the transfers to the resort and the tours. He even met us upon arrival. The resort was full but he made every effort to put my group together as vacancies came up.The entire team of this resort is courteous, helpful and accomodating. The drivers of the van were very friendly, helpful and safety conscious. They took the effort to make sure my group saw the key sights along the way and provided us information. Upon arrival at the resort, we were able to check in immediately. We occupied a suite and standard room that were ajoining so it was easy for us to get together. The rooms had sufficient space and all had oceanviews which was great. The only thing I can say about the interiors of the rooms is that it was a bit dark. Dining at the restaurant was filled with pleasant culinary surprises. The menu had quite a variety for every taste and dietary concern. Meals were reasonably priced. We were never disappointed especially with the breakfast selection which always had fresh juices, fruits and a wide of Filipino, American and continental cuisine. The surroundings were clean. The pool area was well-maintained and relaxing. There were cozy cabanas around the pool area. The beach and bar areas was a nice place to relax, chill, read, listen to music, etc. It was not crowded at tall. The wide shoreline combined with the mountains provide breathtaking views and scenery for a perfect relaxation venue. For some adventure, the proximity to the Sabang Underground River is strategic and convenient. Also, walking distance to the resort are small massage spas where you can get good massages for a very cheap rate.
I enjoyed this beach more than I expected. I primarily went there for the Underground River but ended up enjoying the beach as well. The casita-style architecture of the resort gave the place a homey appeal. Surrounding gardens were well maintained. I conclude to emphasize that customer service and satisfaction was high on the the resort's priority list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on secluded Sabang Beach by the Underground River, a Unesco World Heritage site. 12 Modern-Asian beachfront cabanas comprising 27 rooms with private verandas, 24 hr. Generated power supply with air-conditioning, solar powered hot water and energy efficient light bulbs. Facilities include a restaurant serving Asian Global cuisine, a large adult swimming pool and a kiddie pool. It is surrounded by an old growth rainforest with limestone cliffs and a mangrove lined river flowing into the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort Sabang, Palawan Island