“Best Food - Best Staff - Nice Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Beith, Scotland
“Best Food - Best Staff - Nice Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We arrived and enjoyed an amazing meal on a saturday teatime, and we all enjoyed a fantastic meal, the seafood chowder was outstanding, and the burgers OMG took me ages to get through it but I loved it, my father loves his curries and he gave you the best compliment ever which was that chinese takeaways should take note and ask for your recipe. And the final compliment we all returned on the Sunday night as it was local to us and delicious x you certainly wont be disappointed to eat there x

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

N.Ireland
“The perfect pub grub experience, best staff in the country.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We landed in as a group of 12 at about 8.30pm on a Sunday with no booking in the hope that we could get fed, expecting it to be at different tables. We were warmly welcomed and shown to the bar while they sorted a table for us...despite the place being pretty busy they very kindly managed to shuffle some empty tables about to seat us together. The food arrived very quickly, and boy was it good. Sizzling platters piled high with delicious fajitas, chicken goujons that would choke a donkey and were succulent and delicious. Fab steaks cooked to perfection. The list goes on. Throughout the staff were attentive, kindly and just downright lovely people. The bill was shocking, so very cheap for what we had.
We were so pleased My other half and I returned with my parents the next week and were equally delighted. My steak was massive but too tasty, the girl kindly packed it up for me and it fed us both the next night! This is a pub which doesn't put on any pretence, it just does what it does very very well.
And once again, I can't praise the staff enough.

• Visited April 2013