“Pleasant experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Bodmin Moor
“Pleasant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

First visit requires a degree of openness and my party were far from disappointed. Good food (Christmas lunch) and particularly good wine and service. An enjoyable but not inexpensive visit. We will return.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

St Austell, United Kingdom
“Daughter's birthday treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We booked for a birthday lunch at the restaurant and had a great meal, well cooked and I can recommend their sticky toffee pudding it was yummy. The service was very good and the staff friendly and very helpful. Parking ios easy on site and if you cannot climb stairs to facilities they have a small lift for your convenience. We have used this restaurant a few times now and never had a bad meal, I would recommend it for a special treat.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AdrianDerx, Owner at Knightor Winery and Restaurant, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Groovy Gran
Thank you very much for your lovely review.
Kind regards,
Adrian Derx
Truro, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband, son and myself were treated to lunch here today by my Mum and Dad, to celebrate my birthday. Lovely premises, vey attentive and pleasant staff. Fantastic food, beautifully presented and fairly priced. (I had the belly pork and would thoroughly recommend it) Wine was fabulous too! We enjoyed our lunch so much, that we will be booking table for next Saturday for dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cornwall
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Service, excellent quality food and drinks, ambience... Not my first visit and won't be my last. I'm now looking forward to a Christmas do there in early December - 2nd year running and everyone at work was unanimous about going back, that in itself speaks volumes!!

Visited June 2013
Bodmin, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely place for a superb lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were told about this fairly new venue by friends, so we went for the three course lunch. We were certainly impressed with the lovely food, excellent service and setting, we will be back....

• Visited November 2013