“Family meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Chester, United Kingdom
“Family meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a deli type restaurant which serves excellent meals. We ate here with three children aged 6,8 and 10 who loved it. They give you childrens packs and they liked the ice creams.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Relaxing breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Enjoyed a lovely breakfast here with my husband and 3 year old. Flexible at amending the menu slightly to accomodate our 3 year old with a croissant and chocolate spread.... which he LOVED. Really nice coffee and friendly service. Scones were freshly baked which is always a lovely touch.

There is loads of temptations to take home - takeaway meals and what looks like the most amazing puddings... maybe next time!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Too many mistakes!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Went for what I hoped would be a quick lunch unfortunately they seemed to forget about my sandwich then brought me the wrong one, had to remake it then brought the wrong bill! No apology offered for my wait or the other mistakes. Sandwich was nice when it arrived but too little too late.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
allthingslovely, General Manager at Rosso, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for our comments and we are sorry you did not have a good meal at rosso. We Pride ourselves with tasty food, friendly service and an overall enjoyable experience. We only hope you visit us again in the future and have an enjoyable meal!

Bellshill, United Kingdom
“Italian Deli.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went for lunch with my husband and had so much choices did not know what to choose, homemade pasta, great pizza was our choice mmmm, ice cream knickerbockerglorry mmm, home made cakes cant wait for my next visit recommend most defo.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the amazing review and only hope you continue visiting us even if just for a quick coffee and hello!
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My absolute favourite place to go for lunch, no question. Usually have focaccia to start, then I always go for the penne con salsiccia. Penne pasta in a beautiful tomato/mascarpone sauce with Italian spicy sausage. It's my personal favourite of all the dishes in Rosso, which I have to wash down with a rosé prosecco. Excellent service and a very nice ambiance in Rosso as well as the lovely food keeps me coming back time and again, plus great value for money. If you're passing through Bothwell it's a must visit.

Visited May 2013
A big thank you for the very kind review! We are so happy you love visiting us at rosso and hope you continue doing so!