Being a hotel in Senggigi, I think Holiday Resort is one of the hotel that has been established in their era,yet not so performed now. There's many new hotels and villa just open along Senggigi beach. Considering the price, we're getting in on travel agent which was really cheap for $50 with breakfast voucher included. The room looked tired, the beed seemed damp, the bathroom was awful, the sink water blocked, maintenance was called during our visit. The balcony on the other hand was spacious, and looked stunning. The pool was made for kids, although we didn't have a chance to swim, but it appeared well-maintained. The garden was huge, I think the attendant said this resort was 9 hectares worth of land. I do applause the gardener though, for doing their job, it looked clean and green. The restaurant where breakfast served was tiring. The food was dry, the juice looked filthy on our three days stay. There was no ambience at the restaurant, looked like on the 80s. The lobby was spacious, open-air,with some traditional lighting, connect with business centre, still traditional but I rather praise the ambience they had. The corridor (wooden) to get through our room was making sound. There was a mark, hole along the wood which was show its age. Service wise was okay. The housekeeper left their trolley unattended for at least 4 hour in front of our bungalow, it was blocking the way, and I saw other guest took some complementary water out of this trolley. I spoke to the staff who walk past, it seems no one cares.
I think this establishment need to invest in some refurbishment, there will be safety issue as things I mentioned earlier such as bathroom, corridor, food ,trolley etc.
I would say this resort is worth only for budget purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Resort Lombok is a tranquil resort nestled between lush tropical mountains and pristine beaches.Accommodations include garden chalets, ocean view rooms, beach bungalows and family apartment. All Rooms décor throughout the resort reflects the local crafts of Lombok combined with a warm and inviting residential feel.All room feature king or twin beds, color television & satellite reception, IDD phone, hair dyer, mini bar, tea/ coffee maker facilities and shower – bathtub.The swimming pool, surrounded by landscaped gardens, the spa, gourmet restaurant and comfortable bar ensure an unforgettable holiday experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Resort Lombok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Resort Lombok Hotel Lombok
- Holiday Hotel Lombok
- Lombok Holiday Hotel
- Holiday Resort Lombok Mangsit