We are on day 4 of a 7night stay.
Pros and cons from a mum traveller who likes a comfortable stay.
Pro - easy check in, some staff have limited English but they are polite and friendly. We were made very welcome.
Grounds are magnificent, pool is big and clean with a stunning outlook to the ocean. Many chairs with pool towels supplied.
2 bed Apartment very spacious and comfortable. Certainly better than you would find in Rottnest!
Breakfast is fine. Great eggs any way you like, toast, fruit and lots of indo food if you want it. Choc pastries are delicious.
Restaurants on site are good, room service is excellent, cocktails are yummy and all staff make you feel welcome and special. All are happy to chat and want to talk about our country. Mexican menu at geckos is very delicious.
Beach is beautiful, a few hawkers but most are not too annoying. Yes they will rip you off. 5 bracelets for 150000 is about what you should pay. Ask for Mann, he is great, will give a fair price and tell him he was recommended.. He has a friend who will make you exactly what you want on the day.
Little shop to the right of the hotel is good for daily basics and is cheaper than the hotel.
Apartment outlook over the manicured gardens is stunning. Visiting cows, chicken and the hotel pony made the kids very happy.
Apartments are only a short stroll from the main reception and pool (90 second walk)
Apartments need a refurb and a complete overhaul. New towels, bathroom, kitchen etc is well overdue but again...... It's better than many motels and hotel in Aust. It is def only 3 star but with some money spent could easily be 5 star due to the location and facilities.
No dish cloth or washing up detergent in room, or wash cloths, hand towels, conditioner..... Just ask or leave a pleasant not and cleaning staff will rush about to meet your needs. If you like a big fluffy bath towel... Bring one!
We had a terrible stink in our bedroom on day 3, we called reception, a man came immediately and removed a dead giant rat from in the food space. Dealt with quickly, and the smell went within a few minutes. Yes revolting but these things happen.
Lots of Gekos in the room, but the kids loved chasing them.
All in all a great resort style holiday at a fraction of the price. The staff make this hotel very special and the grounds and pools are magnificent. Yes the room are dated but are very large and comfortable. Quincy is lovely next door, but if you have kids..... Go to Holiday resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Resort Lombok is a tranquil resort nestled between lush tropical mountains and pristine beaches.Accommodations include garden chalets, ocean view rooms, beach bungalows and family apartment. All Rooms décor throughout the resort reflects the local crafts of Lombok combined with a warm and inviting residential feel.All room feature king or twin beds, color television & satellite reception, IDD phone, hair dyer, mini bar, tea/ coffee maker facilities and shower – bathtub.The swimming pool, surrounded by landscaped gardens, the spa, gourmet restaurant and comfortable bar ensure an unforgettable holiday experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Resort Lombok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Resort Lombok Hotel Lombok
- Holiday Hotel Lombok
- Lombok Holiday Hotel
- Holiday Resort Lombok Mangsit