“A perfect paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jeeva Klui Resort

Save Saved
You added Jeeva Klui Resort to your Saves list
Jeeva Klui Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Klui Raya No. 1, Mangsit, Senggigi, Lombok 83350, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Mangsit
Melbourne, Australia
“A perfect paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed five nights and wanted to stay another ten, at least. Jeeva Klui was an absolute paradise. The staff where exceptional. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and willing to do anything for you. The location right on a beautiful stretch of beach was amazing. And my villa (107) was perfect.
I special mention to Daniel, who was very helpful, friendly and kind. My room was clean, and the outdoor shower was very special.

Room Tip: I had Villa 107, which was right next to the restaurant. It was OK, as by 9:00pm the restaurant was...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

626 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had 4 nights in Jeevaklui to celebrate my fiance's birthday. First 2 nights in Akasha Suite and the next 2 nights in Ananda Segarra Sunset View Suite. And our plan was to do nothing but relax~
Few days before our departure to Lombok, I've contacted Ms.Butet via email to have the airport transfer ready upon my arrival and to plan for a small celebration for my fiance.. Her prompt and precise reply really amazed me. She explained every details through the email clearly giving me already a full lots of confidence in their service that they'll be rendering.

Indeed, upon my arrival, I saw my driver holding a signage highly, smiling to everyone that he sees sincerely. He is a "live advertisement" that money can't buy! He immediately made our day. Not forgetting the refreshments and cold towels that have been prepared for our arrival awaiting for us in the 4WD.

Our checking in into Akasha Suite went really smoothly, with our butler explaining every details of the hotel and room to us. A complimentary cake was sent into our room as the clock strikes 12am. The hotel staffs even called to wish my fiance Happy Birthday!

On the third day of our stay, we have moved to Ananda Seggara Sunset View Suite. It was a room with a million dollar view! With a huge sun bed in the balcony for us to enjoy the beautiful view. However, a tiny problem occurs when an approximately 1ft long gecko decided to migrate into our room which gave a good scare, however, one of the staff came in professionally to have it captured.

During our 4 nights of stay, we didn't miss the chance to make a visit to the SPA which faces the beach. The wraps and scrubs are used with all natural ingredients from their garden. With their magic fingers and technique and the tranquil environment, it's hard to not fall asleep!

Our breakfast is always made delicious complimenting with the beautiful morning view of the beach. But we would like to extend our compliment to the dinner that was served on our last day of stay in Jeevaklui. We would give the dinner a 5 star for it's presentation and it was exquisite!

We would definitely come here again. As this is the place that secludes us from the crowded world. It's a place which ensures 100% peace and tranquility.

We would like to THANK each and everyone in Jeevaklui for the hospitality rendered to us. You all have given us such an unforgettable getaway.

Room Tip: Ananda Seggara Sunset View @ higher floor provides the best view!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I would love to find something unique to say about this wonderful hotel, but previous reviewers have pretty much covered everything already. Perhaps the fact we took our son, a 10 month old cheeky baby, to the hotel gives me the opportunity to say how much I would recommend this place for families, especially those travelling with a really little one. Apologies for those who have no interest in a "Travelling with a baby" review, I can assure you it is also a great place if you are just a couple or single traveller.
Anyway, from our perspective, we were made to feel so welcome, and our baby boy had a ready made team of "Uncles" and "Aunties" from the staff who would happily play with him, take him to see the fish, release the rescued baby turtles into the sea, share some bananas from the kitchen or whatever seemed to be his need at the time. So, although the surroundings are nice, and the facilities excellent, if you are looking for a wow factor, it is the staff who make this place utterly incredible.
A baby cot was provided, the restaurant has a high chair and there is a menu suitable for kids although the kitchen was able to provide other meals on request to suit a young baby's needs. Nothing was too much trouble, and asking for something special (e.g. extra bananas), didn't feel like a huge inconvenience.
With the eyes of a new parent, my comments are as follows:
- The restaurant is well located for you to use a baby monitor with a good range from most beach villa rooms if you want to have a drink or eat dinner, while your baby sleeps. (Bring your own). We think the Wifi is good enough to use one of the baby monitor apps if you have that.
- There was a very good babysitter our friends used for their three boys, and the hotel can arrange this if you prefer to have someone there, instead of using the baby monitor only.
- The baby chair in the restaurant is a touch too big for really young children, we needed to use lots of pillows and cushions to ensure he didn't slip out, so would suggest the hotel sees if there are any alternatives as well, or see if they can acquire something like a First Years On The Go Booster Seat to make mealtimes more possible. Or parents, buy one yourself and make life really easy!
- The beach is lovely to walk on and the sea is calm enough to take your baby into.
- There is lots of shade and grass to play on.
- The fishponds and pool are unguarded, so as a parent it's your responsibility to make sure your baby isn't going to fall/crawl in.
- The wardrobe area is in the bathroom, which is great for two reasons - excellent place to set up a nappy changing table and also you can get dressed with the light on without disturbing your baby who will (hopefully) be asleep in the bedroom!
- The bose ipod dock in the rooms enables you to take your baby's own favourite lullabies to ensure a good night's sleep while you enjoy cocktails on your verandah or at the pool bar. Hohoho.

Finally, to Jeeva Klui management (as I'm sure you'll be reading this), and all the team there, thank you so much for making our holiday easy, relaxing and fun and sharing your hospitality with us. We really hope to come back soon.

Room Tip: We don't think the beach villa by the restaurant is that good (bit dark, slightly restricted vie...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

we stayed 4 nights in the Amara Villa. First thing that attracted us was the friendly and resourceful staff. The rooms were always cleaned at least twice a day ..once in the morning and the other in the evening. I was quite hesitant about the pool but worries no more.. they clean the pool every morning using the filtration machine.
My partner and I was there to just chill and do nothing and it was perfect. The staffs are like your friend, they acknowledge you by your name and yes ! breakfast in bed too. we even managed to organized a dinner at by the sea with a nice romantic setting with the help of the staff who tried to keep it a secret as it was a surprise for partner. They have even have a daily special where they will serve ice cream while you are chilling on the beach, that is other that the tea break from 4pm-5pm which is complimentary.
there is nothing much in the town of senggigi but even then you are just 5 mins away by taxi which the reception will help you organize for one if you want to make a trip there.
this is perfect location for couples, family and even if you a there just alone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I've never titled a review "Heaven" before, but this wonderful hotel definitely deserves it. I can't speak highly enough of it and would go back in a heartbeat, it was simply one of the most pleasant and relaxing hotel experiences I've had.

The hotel area, which is spread out over a very manageable and yet spacious 2-3 acres, is situated directly on the ocean. When you go to sleep at night, you hear the waves coming in. When you wake up in the morning, you step out onto your front porch and gaze across the well maintained lawn and look out directly onto the ocean. Needless to say, the sunsets (and if you can manage sunrises) are simply spectacular. You can take them in either on your own private porch, in the restaurant, or on the comfortable sofas and sun loungers around the pool. For a dip in the ocean, just amble down about 15 seconds from your room.

The hotel area has been well designed, with an open air restaurant, comfortable library and infinity pool at its heart and individual villas dotted around the perimeter. There are about 35 rooms in total, but somehow the hotel manages to feel very private. The environment is extremely quiet and peaceful, perfect for reading, relaxing and napping.

The rooms themselves are extremely well designed, with immaculate, modern bathrooms. There is an area behind the bedroom with space for suitcases, so there is no annoying vacation clutter in the main room. The bed was extremely comfortable as well.

Breakfasts were excellent, and were cooked to order rather than buffet (which always tastes better!) with plenty of great options. The lunch and dinner options were fine, but didn't perhaps live up to the great standard set at breakfast. I see other guests writing reviews here were more enthusiastic about the food, so perhaps I am a tough audience. There is complimentary afternoon tea and cakes, which was a nice touch.

The staff was great, they couldn't do enough to keep everyone happy and really went out of their way to make the vacation as pleasant and relaxing as possible.

The hotel is close to the town of Singiggi, but we were having such a great time where we were we never ventured in. From what we saw, the town looks ok with some restaurants and shops.

The hotel can organise plenty of activities, including a day trip to snorkle in the Gili Islands. I'd definitely recommend this as a must do, it was simply unbelievable to see so many amazing fish (and sea turtles) in their natural habitat.

And all this, for a very reasonable price. Great value for money.

One word of warning, this hotel (and I believe most of the higher end hotels in Lombok) are about 1.5hrs from the airport. Worth bearing in mind if booking very early or very late flights.

Overall, hugely recommended! I would't stay anywhere else on Lombok!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper story room with an ocean view (our room 208 was perfect)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed for two nights after visiting Gili islands and felt so pampered, we could have stayed on another week! They picked us up from the harbor when the boat came in. When we arrived, the room was not ready so we went to the restaurant for lunch. What a superb meal! The infinity pool was right by the restaurant. Our villa was beautiful overlooking the beach and our entire stay was so relaxing. We also tried the massage and it was brilliant. The resort is also very kids friendly. Our daughter had a blast with other kids at the pool. Our ride back to the airport was also very pleasant. The driver was local and shared so many interesting information about the island! Jeeva Klui, we will be back!!! Thank you for a great experience.

Tips: at 4pm tea and cakes are served complimentary to the guests. Happy hour is from 6pm and all cocktails are one for one free! Request for villas overlooking the beach. Well worth every penny spent!

Room Tip: Villa facing the beach, definitely!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Chalfont St. Giles, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Just two of us for the relaxing part of our month in SE Asia. We choose well. Fantastic resort, wonderful staff, great food, accommodation excellent. What more can I say! Well I can as I am Coeliac and must have food which is Gluten Free - this is the place to be. The Executive Chef Jayadi Suwito was just amazing and saw to it that my food was 100% GF, even cooked special dishes for me which were all wonderful. So if you've got a food intolerence and you want the best then this is the resort for you. I should also say that all the restaurant staff were fully aware of my food intolerence even before I got there. Did I mention the sea and the views!!!!!

Room Tip: The fitness centre was not in operation during our visit. It did rain. All rooms would appear to ha...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Jeeva Klui Resort? Share your experiences!