1. Thank you for your generous hospitality during our stay at Casa Bambu. You made our vacation to the Osa Peninsula a trip we will never forget filled with memories we will always cherish. From arranging all of our transportation needs to scheduling all of our excursions, you made our vacation the relaxing and adventure-filled family getaway we hoped we would have. Your attentiveness, kindness, and local knowledge all contributed to making this the trip of a lifetime. Because of you, we never felt like foreign tourists disconnected from the local culture.
2. Please extend our thanks to William, Leda, and the rest of your spectacular team. William’s patience, caring, and exceptional eye for wildlife make him the ideal tour guide for local hikes. It is clear that he loves the Osa and his enthusiasm for the natural beauty of the environment is contagious. In addition, Leda is brilliant in the kitchen. Her traditional Tico meals were one of the true highlights of our trip. Courtney still reminisces about her “arroz con pollo.”
3. Thanks again for going the extra mile to accommodate our specific needs. We are hopeful that we will have another opportunity to visit your piece of paradise again, and if we do, we will certainly arrange to stay with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a secluded five acres of pristine rainforest beachfront in one of the most biologically diverse areas on earth, this unique resort lets you escape civilization while safely and comfortably enjoying countless natural wonders. Located in the same vast rainforest as Corcovado Park, Casa Bambu Resort is on the tip of the Osa Peninsula, where the rainforest meets the sea. After visiting our house, Lonely Planet recommends Casa Bambu Resort as a place to visit. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bambu Resort Hotel Osa Peninsula
- Casa Bambu Hotel
- Hotel Casa Bambu