I had read some not so good reviews about their cleanliness so I was a bit wary at arrival. We stayed in room 101 and overall the room, bathroom, kitchen and utensils were clean and the maid came in every day to touch up. The bath and kitchen towels were also clean.The only complain in this area I would have is that although the bedlinen appeared clean, they had stains (white sheets with stains is not so nice). The furnishing and unit itself were good and comfortable. The landscaping was lush and pretty. During our visit the pool was green and closed, which was irrelevant to us because the beach out there is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas