...with all the reviews written here. The unit was extremely comfortable and I don't have a single complaint. The bed was comfy, the A/C worked great and our building had a view of the ocean. The unit was in excellent shape and blemish free.
The complex is pretty much off the beaten path but that's what you go there for. The road is narrow and slow so be careful at night. The beach was long, white and deserted.
Tippy's was a great place for dinner but man, make sure you apply a ton of bug spray before arriving. Everyone in my party got eaten up alive. Also, the ceiling fans did not provide much ventilation and it was stifling hot. As far as the food was concerned: excellent.
Next time I'm looking for a do nothing getaway, it will be Pineapple fields forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas