I have stayed here before and will always come back here first when visiting Eleuthera. Pineapple Fields is an excellent place to stay and plan your activities while on the island. The units are extremely comfortable and the modern kitchen is great to cook your own meals! The pool is relaxing, but Tippy's Beach right across the street is always available if you want to snorkel and enjoy the ocean! David Barlyn of Pineapple Fields is always available to help you out and ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Whether you want to just chill at the pool or explore the amazing natural areas of Eleuthera, I strongly recommend making Pineapple Fields your base of operation. You won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas