I've been coming to Pineapple Fields for years and will be back again this winter. And I've checked other places on the island. Pineapple Fields is simply the best: lovely, convenient condos which are fully equipped and cleaned daily. It's so much nicer to have some extra space and not have to be in a bedroom all the time; having a kitchen and living room adds to the relaxation. The setting is perfect with ocean views from nearly every unit. Staff is attentive and caring but not hovering. It's peaceful and quiet but with some evening entertainment at Tippy's -- super restaurant. The pool is convenient to all the units. Pineapple Fields is very close (walking distance) to the Leon Levy Native Preserve -- a beautiful place to walk and enjoy the natural beauty. Why go anywhere else?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas