While my husband and I live in Nassau, Bahamas, we do travel to Eleuthera often. While we are there, we always stay at Pineapple Fields. The property is well maintained, very clean, offering all the comforts of home. The swimming pool is lovely, the beach across the street is breathtaking!! I highly recommend any and all to come stay at Pineapple Fields! Note: If you do stay there and decide to eat across the street at "Tippy's" restaurant, please make reservations AHEAD of time to prevent the big bartender from "barking" at you in front of the entire restaurant for not having made reservations. We were traveling with foreigners who were embarrassed by this, when clearly there were many open tables; in fact, for all the reprimanding the bartender gave us, half the table were STILL EMPTY when we left. The remaining nights we drove the Rainbow Inn and The Cove to eat. "Tippy's" lost out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas