Everything was wonderful, but the people were the best, so friendly!
The island was quiet and beautiful (and the Resort was too).
Great food, beach, sun and water.
We rented a car to explore the south half of the island, next time we will go north.
Water temperature was good for snorkeling in Feb. but would be better later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas