Once we got deciphering instructions for the TV remotes (1st afternoon), extra pillows (2nd day), and gave up on the promised in-room wi-fi (3rd day), we thoroughly enjoyed this stunningly pleasant apartment. The colors of the buildings, furnishings and decor were exactly as pictured on the TripAdvisor site, maybe even a bit brighter. The complex is a set of about 8 two story apartments, and we were glad to be upstairs. The surf and sand out the LR side and the tranquil pool area outside the BR side were perfect for decompressing. And the entire staff could not have been more cordial, welcoming and hospitable. Kudos especially to the boss, David Barlyn (an exemplar of the Cornell Hotel Management program) and the ever-cheerful office czar, Tamara Johnson and the housekeepers. The unit was well provisioned with kitchen and serving items, and more than adequate for a few stay-in meals. Wi-fi seemed to kick in after a short stroll toward the pool or an adjacent unit. There are a cheerful restaurant (Tippy's) and a deli (Bank Street, adjoining the office) close at hand. We tried the AC only one afternoon when the customary breezes abated and it was quiet and efficient. We were glad to have a rental car to get to town (other restaurants, a grocery and wine shop, etc.) and to explore the island. (Go see the glass window bridge.) This was a second trip in three year for us, as one of our adult kids somehow landed a teaching job at one of the schools on the island, which winds up this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas