Pineapple Fields is just the best -- lovely unspoiled beach with miles to walk; clean, attractive condos; excellent housekeeping (cleaning daily); attentive (but not hovering) staff; total relaxation. We've travelled all over the world and have been going to Pineapple Fields for years and always enjoy our time there. This last visit was ten days. Already looking forward to next time. It's different from other resorts b/c it's quiet but there are plenty of activities if you want them; it's low-key but elegant and first class; it offers privacy but plenty of opportunity to socialize if you want to. Our goal is to relax, read, swim, sun, and generally hang out -- perfect for Pineapple Fields. Food at Tippy's is great -- good service, excellent cuisine with good variety; the Deli has freshly-made muffins, breads, croissants with snacks and deli fare to buy with more good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas