If you are looking for quite, magical, natural beauty of Caribbean, Eleuthera is a place to go and Pineapple Fields the place to stay! My husband and I went there last year in February. It was everything we were looking for. The apartment was perfect. Staff so helpful and so nice! It is just across the street from the most amazing beach and Tippy's restaurant. I am a food lover and I can easily say that this place is the most charming! The food is unbelievable ( try fry conch fritters!!!!!!) and it is right on the beach. I am looking forward for my relaxing vacation again.
Thank you Pineapple Fields!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas