Me and my husband just got back from our honeymoon at Pineapple Fields and we absolutely love it. We ended up making tonnes of new friends (including a very friendly residential dog who liked to assist guest around the premises) and we were greeted with warm smiles and greetings from pretty much everyone we passed by. We were lucky enough to get a room with an ocean view (building 1 and 2 are best for this) and never had a problem while we were there aside from frequent power outages caused by the recent hurricane. I would suggest taking a trip to the Leon Levy Reserve while you're there, just make sure you have bug repellent and water!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas