Well equipped condominium, with helpful, friendly staff. Great, deserted, ex-Club Med beach across the road with Tippy's bar and restaurant ready to make your stay complete! Well worth the journey to get here...we caught the ferry from Nassau to Current and then hired a geriatric Japanese 4WD from "Freddie". Only problem was the occasional power and water blackouts due to hurricane Sandy....had to flush the toilet with water from the swimming pool! If you want really to escape, this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas