I was recently a guest at Pineapple Fields...the perfect place to get away from the rat race that can become our lives. The beach is spectacular with pink sand and very few people. The pool area is lovely, the landscaping is beautiful, the units are clean and bright. I really liked the idea of having breakfast in the unit and being able to sit outside for lunch/dinner at Tippy's. The food is delicious and not expensive compared to a lot of resorts out there. It was crowded every night with a lot of friendly, fun people...great atmosphere! I also love the island of Eleuthera in general....the locals are warm and friendly. I’m recommending this boutique hotel to everyone I know b/c I want them to experience the same easy and perfect vacation that I did...you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas