“Best Day of my Life” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Ranch & Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Oceanview Farm is the only riding facility on the island of Eleuthera. Our trails appeal to nature lovers, bird watchers and horse enthusiasts alike. Meander along the stunning lake trail then on to the beach where pink sands meets aqua sea. We have horses to suit every level of rider. No prior experience is necessary, we want our guests to just relax and take in all the natural beauty of our island in the sun.
“Best Day of my Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

One of the best days ever! Angela and Kelly are wonderful and their love of the island, their love of animals and their appreciation for the beauty of this paradise is evident. This is going on the girls list of annual activities when we visit Eleuthera!!!

Visited June 2013

Burlington, Vermont
7 attraction reviews
“This is a must do on Eleuthera!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My 13 year old daughter always wanted to ride horses on the beach - and Angela and Kelly were the perfect people to make that dream come true. We are not experienced riders, and that was ok - the horses are calm, and Angela and Kelly talk you through what to do. The ride starts at their beautiful barns and then through some trails and by a lake before you come to the beach - the horses are perfectly trained and very calm. Angela and Kelly are the perfect locals to get all the information from on what to do and where to go - so make sure this activity is one you do first!

Visited April 2013
West Milford, New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
“Don't miss this experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Angela and Kelly were fantastic! It is such a pleasure to do business with such kind and down to earth people! They love what they do and it shows! My daughters and I had a terrific time on our trail/beach ride, it was a girl's day out that won't soon be forgotten. The horses were well behaved and sweet as candy! I will definately be back during future trips! The beaches in Eleuthera are possibly the best in the world and to experience them on horseback just makes your day a litter more magical! You can find them and many pictures on facebook by searching Oceanview Farm...I'd check them out if I were you!

Visited March 2013
Eleuthera
“One of the BEST ATTRACTIONS on Eleuthera”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

So happy Eleuthera has something as wonderful as horseback riding on the beach and lake trails! With stunning views and wonderful personalities, Angela and Kelly make this an experience to come back for! The Horses are absolutely beautiful and in great condition, the facilities at the farm are clean and very well attended too. You can tell this Mom and daughter duo pay attention to the details and take pride in ownership! BRAVA ladies!

Visited April 2013
Norwalk, CT
“Excellence At Its Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I recently visited Eleuthera with my now wife for our honeymoon. One thing that she's always wanted to do was go horseback riding on the beach. So I contacted Oceanview with the hopes they could help out. Well wouldn't you know, they did! Angela and Kelly (mother/daughter team) were extremely helpful from the beginning. They even put up with my indecisiveness over the course of a month! Not only do they run their business well, they are extremely sweet and likable people!

Now for the ride. To echo most of the reviews, this is for anyone: pro, beginner, scared 6'3" guy who was petrified to get on a horse. They match you up perfectly with the right horse and both guide you the whole time. Not once did we feel uncomfortable or nervous. And to note, the horses are well taken care of in the newly built facility.

Also, Kelly takes pictures throughout the ride so leave yours in the car or at home.

I'd highly recommend this to families, newlyweds, etc!

Visited March 2013