In the middle of nowhere, but great place if you just want to relax by the pool or on one of many gorgeous local beaches (eg: Isola Rossa, Costa Paradiso, Badesi, etc). The animation team do a great job with kids, but speak mostly Italian and French (as are most guests). Their evening entertainment programs (different theme every night) were sometimes good and sometimes cringeworthy; all good fun and about what you'd expect. Our 6 year old daughter loved it. Quality and condition of the facilities was very good (my view) or OK (my wife's view). We either ate out or cooked at home, so cannot rate hotel restaurant. Hotel beach is rocky and not as nice as other local beaches. Pools are great. WiFi is wobbly at best, Make sure you have good map, turn off main road onto dirt access road is easily missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A "Natural setting" and "On the waterfront" Residence which is perfect for families Panoramic restaurant by a swimming pool Mini Club children 4 – 11 years and Junior Club 12 – 17 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Pierre & Vacances, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Calarossa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - Calarossa
- Pierre & Vacances Residence - Calarossa Hotel Trinita d`Agultu