I and my near and dear ones visited this place on 11th and 12th of may 2014. I can say and I must say that this is an excellent place to relax and a great place for taste-buds. Food was excellent and in the dining area Mr. Parihar took lot of pains in serving us. I would love to visit this place again and again. Also had great experience of Corbett national park observing flora and fauna. Go ahead and visit this Hideaway before it gets expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread over an area of 10 acres, The Corbett Hideaway, one of the finest wildlife resorts in Corbett is concealed in the thick of a mango grove, where in season; the mangoes hang ripe and luscious right against your door. Exotic mixed shrubbery, alive with flowers, is crossed by pebbled paths lead to charming cottages with sit outs. The wonderful stillness is broken only by the sound of the Kosi River and myriad birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Corbett Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Corbett Hideaway Hotel Corbett
- Corbett Hideaway Hotel Nainital