Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$93*
and up
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of...
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Leavesden
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The tour features authentic sets, costumes and props that showcase the British artistry, technology and talent that goes into producing world famous and successful movies, created at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. The Studio Tour will initially focus on the Harry Potter film series which has made the Studios its home for over 10 years.
Celje, Slovenia
“MAGIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

It is the most amazing attracction ever! I visited it with a friend and we had so much fun!
All you need to be careful is, that you preebok your visit soon enough, unless you won't be able to go there.
Prices in shop are high, but you don't go there every day.
It was fun, if you are a fan, this is really awesome and probably the best thing ever. I strongly recommend a visit!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
SW Wales. UK
29 attraction reviews
“Great experience for Harry Potter fans”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We visited with our three teenagers who are all fans of the books & films. We and they all really enjoyed the visit and exhibits.
This is an English and quaint experience compared with the American over the top theme park experiences we have had, just as it should be ! I wouldn't recommend for very young children but all Harry potter fans would not be disappointed . We were her for approx 3 hours.

Memphis, Tennessee
“The highlight of London for me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I am a Harry Potter fan and I've been to the theme park in Orlando but this was the most amazing thing I experienced while in London. I walked into the Grand Hall and was in the world of Harry Potter. Seeing all the props and sets just as though they were on the actual movie was amazing. The backlot had the grave of Tom Riddle and the houses from the movies. And for an extra special treat I lucked out and was there during the Animal Actors special and got to actually take a picture with Hedwig. Everything was amazing but the tour became epic when I turned a corner and was at Hogwarts. The castle was amazing and it honesty took my breath away. I sat in that room just to take it all in. I recommend this as a part of any trip to London. You won't regret it.

London
19 attraction reviews
“Loved It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Loved this experience and so did my fiancé who wasn't that keen on going. You start the tour in a standing room were your introduced to the experience and watch some video clips. You then go through to a cinema and watch a video. Afterwards your lead through to the great hall were the tour starts. There are so many things to see and using the audio guide we was able to get the most out of the tour. Loved all of it definitely a good three hours worth of entertainment.

Signposts meant it was easy to find with ample parking.

Visited March 2014
7 attraction reviews
“A must for any film fan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited here on the 16th February (it was my Christmas present). We had a fantastic day out because we are both massive Potter fans, but to be honest, even if you aren't that interested it would be fascinating. Definitely a must for anyone who is interested in how a big budget film production comes about. I especially loved the creature effects and costume design parts of the tour.

We got the digital guide but it's not essential, and we definitely didn't use it to it's full potential. Everything about the sets themselves are written on the signs, the guide has extra behind the scenes information, but it would take too much time to listen to it all.

Budget plenty of time for this, we spent 6 hours there and we could've stayed longer except that it was closing for the night.

Loved every minute. The staff are fantastic - so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Harry Potter.

Visited February 2014

Travelers who viewed Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter also viewed

Been to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.