Trying to work out a place to take the wife for the 10 year wedding anniversary was not easy, however with so many amazing stories and reviews, I just had to go to Wolgan Valley and I am certainly grateful I did!! One of the best things about the place is everything is included, 5 course dinners with beautiful wines, mouth-watering lunches, (again with a few wines) and champagne breakfasts cooked to order.
They even include activities, I had the joy of riding Wrangler, the horse that Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke's wife had for all her wedding photos!!! If that wasn't enough to make you feel like a celebrity, upon arriving to the resort and spa you park your car then chauffeur driven to the breath taking entrance to check in, before catching a ride in the 'pope mobil' (upmarket golf cart) to your private villa with indoor swimming pool and jetmaster fire place of course!! With around 70 employees, 50 living on site and only around 40 villa's you can imagine the service, I felt like the Pope!
You will certainly be amazed and more importantly married for a least another 10 years!!!
- Also Known As:
- Wolgan Valley Hotel
- Wolgan Valley Resort And Spa
- Wolgan Valley Hotel Blue Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emirates’ Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa offers the rare opportunity to experience true luxury in a spectacular Australian bush setting.The property borders the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage wilderness region, just 190kms from Sydney. Nestled between two National Parks and spread out at the foot of towering cliffs, Emirates’ Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve. The resort itself occupies just two percent of the total land area of 4,000 acres and its design, reminiscent of traditional rural Australian homesteads, reflects a timeless appeal and a natural sense of place in the vast and dramatic landscape of the Wolgan Valley. The 40 individual suites each have their own private deck and indoor / outdoor swimming pool. The main homestead offers distinctive dining, luxury facilities and the stand-alone Timeless Spa features six double treatment rooms, and a range of signature treatments.The seclusion of Wolgan Valley creates a natural sanctuary where guests can relax and explore in unsurpassed luxurious comfort. This is the quintessential luxury Australian bush experience - a unique blend of wildlife, dramatic natural beauty, conservation, heritage in a spectacular Australian bush setting, which can be explored through a range of activities including four wheel drives, heritage tours, wildlife spotting and horse riding.All meals are included in the tariff with a strong focus on regional and seasonal produce, and where possible organic ingredients are used. Emirates’ Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa is a member of Luxury Lodges of Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.