I recently stayed at Wolgan valley with a friend and our 5 children all aged under 10. Crazy as it may sound it was actually a fantastic place to take kids and there was plenty to keep them entertained. The staff went out of their way to accommodate the kids and make them feel welcome.They enjoyed a bush safari and horse riding as their nominated included activity and the restaurant even had a fine dining "kids menu". One night we chose to eat dinner in our suite and once again the stafff went above and beyond to serve us a lovley home style dinner and whisk away all the dirty plates after. All the kids were kiited out with a mountain bike to roam around on and the indoor pool kept them entertained.
Overall a wonderful experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emirates’ Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa offers the rare opportunity to experience true luxury in a spectacular Australian bush setting.The property borders the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage wilderness region, just 190kms from Sydney. Nestled between two National Parks and spread out at the foot of towering cliffs, Emirates’ Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve. The resort itself occupies just two percent of the total land area of 4,000 acres and its design, reminiscent of traditional rural Australian homesteads, reflects a timeless appeal and a natural sense of place in the vast and dramatic landscape of the Wolgan Valley. The 40 individual suites each have their own private deck and indoor / outdoor swimming pool. The main homestead offers distinctive dining, luxury facilities and the stand-alone Timeless Spa features six double treatment rooms, and a range of signature treatments.The seclusion of Wolgan Valley creates a natural sanctuary where guests can relax and explore in unsurpassed luxurious comfort. This is the quintessential luxury Australian bush experience - a unique blend of wildlife, dramatic natural beauty, conservation, heritage in a spectacular Australian bush setting, which can be explored through a range of activities including four wheel drives, heritage tours, wildlife spotting and horse riding.All meals are included in the tariff with a strong focus on regional and seasonal produce, and where possible organic ingredients are used. Emirates’ Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa is a member of Luxury Lodges of Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolgan Valley Hotel Blue Mountains
- Wolgan Valley Resort And Spa