This was just the vacation I needed - No frills - just thrills and at a great price. This place is all about Location - just forget the frills of a fancy room. I don't get the reviews on cleanliness. I would not rate this place a 5 if it wasnt clean. It was sparkling clean! The staff were my friends within a few hours. The beach was a dream and the bar was so much fun. Order Mojitos on the beach or a feshly cut coconut, locally whiskey is added to the coconut water - quite good. I was here 5 days and wish I had 5 more. If you can get over the small rooms and just come to relax on the beach, this is the place for you. (Dont bother if you want the bells and whistles of a high end hotel room though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is Puerto Rico's beach front sanctuary of relaxation in the middle of the world's most exciting cities. Located in Isla Verde Avenue only five minutes away from the International Airport and fifteen minutes away from the Historic Old San Juan. A small boutique hotel nestled amid the top hotels on the island - it now has a fresh new face and has become the must-be-seen gathering place for San Juan's social set. Fabulous outdoor French cafe restaurant (Cafe la Plage) and personalized Beach Club service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Carolina
- The Beach Hotel
- Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico
- The Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde