We thought it would be smart to spend one night in San Juan prior to catching our plane back to the states. We reserved three rooms at the Beach House. When we arrived they initially told us they had no reservations for us. Eventually, they found the reservation, but maybe that was the bad news. This was not spring break but the bars are open 24 hours/7days a week. I am not exaggerating when I say that the music at the beach club kept us up until 6 a.m. We had a room that was further away from the bar, but one of our traveling companions had a room right behind the bar. I cannot imagine what that was like. The rooms are old, had cock roaches and the bed was uncomfortable. There is no way I would have spent a second night here and wouldn't think about going back. Its got a great location on the beach with some nice viewing areas. That was the only positive aspect of this place.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Carolina
- The Beach Hotel
- Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico
- The Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is Puerto Rico's beach front sanctuary of relaxation in the middle of the world's most exciting cities. Located in Isla Verde Avenue only five minutes away from the International Airport and fifteen minutes away from the Historic Old San Juan. A small boutique hotel nestled amid the top hotels on the island - it now has a fresh new face and has become the must-be-seen gathering place for San Juan's social set. Fabulous outdoor French cafe restaurant (Cafe la Plage) and personalized Beach Club service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.