If you want an inexpensive place on the Isla Verde beach, this is the place for you. My husband and I stayed there on March 18 and paid $175.45 which included taxes. Parking is on-site and only $10.50/day. The price included complimentary breakfast, two rum drinks and free beach towels, umbrellas, lounges. We were also impressed with the high-end towels and shampoo/lotion products. The rooms are definitely the cheap motel variety but they did have high-end air conditioners which were very quiet and the beds were comfortable. If you want more upscale accommodations with sound-proof rooms on the beach you will have to pay much more. I checked with the Marriott Courtyard for the same date and they quoted me $310/day without taxes. Didn't even bother to check the huge resorts (El San Juan, Ritz, Intercontinental) as their prices are always way beyond our budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is Puerto Rico's beach front sanctuary of relaxation in the middle of the world's most exciting cities. Located in Isla Verde Avenue only five minutes away from the International Airport and fifteen minutes away from the Historic Old San Juan. A small boutique hotel nestled amid the top hotels on the island - it now has a fresh new face and has become the must-be-seen gathering place for San Juan's social set. Fabulous outdoor French cafe restaurant (Cafe la Plage) and personalized Beach Club service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Carolina
- The Beach Hotel
- Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico
- The Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde