I booked this hotel through Expedia. Paid $230. for one night. Thought it was a good idea to spend the night before our cruise. When I booked it seemed to have fair reviews. I looked at the reviews again and saw the horrible reviews. Well, it was pre paid so I couldn't cancel. I called the hotel sharing my concerns. The staff was great. Upon our arrival I was shocked by the condition of the room. Then the parties went on until 3:00 am. Not the best sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is Puerto Rico's beach front sanctuary of relaxation in the middle of the world's most exciting cities. Located in Isla Verde Avenue only five minutes away from the International Airport and fifteen minutes away from the Historic Old San Juan. A small boutique hotel nestled amid the top hotels on the island - it now has a fresh new face and has become the must-be-seen gathering place for San Juan's social set. Fabulous outdoor French cafe restaurant (Cafe la Plage) and personalized Beach Club service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Carolina
- The Beach Hotel
- Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico
- The Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde