This is an AWFUL place. If you are coming to this hotel for rest and relaxation, forget about it! They have no respect for guests. The place is a combination hotel/bar which caters to loud crowds until 2:00 in the morning. The techno music blasts and people scream continuously, mainly drunk. Not a classy or fun place at all. The food is pretty bad and the hygiene questionable. A waste of your money and your time. There are better choices nearby, but this is an AWFUL place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is Puerto Rico's beach front sanctuary of relaxation in the middle of the world's most exciting cities. Located in Isla Verde Avenue only five minutes away from the International Airport and fifteen minutes away from the Historic Old San Juan. A small boutique hotel nestled amid the top hotels on the island - it now has a fresh new face and has become the must-be-seen gathering place for San Juan's social set. Fabulous outdoor French cafe restaurant (Cafe la Plage) and personalized Beach Club service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Carolina
- The Beach Hotel
- Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico
- The Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde