Stayed for only one night before a cruise but will definitely be back! Beach was gorgeous! Water so warm and clean. Pool area was very nice also. Plenty of beach chairs and our balcony view was breathtaking. Check in was very quick and pleasant. The staff everywhere was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and a good size. It was great to have a swim up bar and a snack bar right near the pool and beach.
Now the negatives: food was very expensive. Whether it was a small simple breakfast or lunch outside at the snack bar - food was very costly!!!!! If we were staying for a long period of time I would go food shopping. Snack bar needs to offer bagged snacks - chips, pretzels, crackers, popcorn - munchies. Also, maybe ice cream. Jets flying over are very loud sometimes. This is probably the biggest negative. However, when you see that palm tree lined beach and crystal blue water the jet noise just isn't that bad!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a powdery expanse of Isla Verde beach in San Juan, the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort is the perfect location for business or pleasure. The first hotel in San Juan to offer FREE Internet & wireless services it makes business a breeze! For families, babysitting & play services, game room & the beautiful pool & beach make any holiday perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Hotel Isla Verde
- Courtyard Isla Verde Beach Resort
- Courtyard Carolina
- Marriott Carolina
- Carolina Courtyard
- Carolina Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort Puerto Rico