We stayed here for the first and last nights of our honeymoon, going to Vieques for a week in between. The first night, when we mentioned it was our honeymoon, the awesome concierge upgraded us to a wonderful suite with a great view. Our last night, we still got a very nice room, though it was on the small side, I thought the value was excellent.
The only reason I don't give this hotel five stars is that I felt that the dining options were overpriced and the food was mediocre. The breakfast buffet was pretty good but cost about $40 for a couple, including tax and tip. Unfortunately we didn't find much to walk to in Isla Verde, so plan on eating at the hotel unless you take a cab elsewhere. That is my only caveat, otherwise this hotel was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a powdery expanse of Isla Verde beach in San Juan, the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort is the perfect location for business or pleasure. The first hotel in San Juan to offer FREE Internet & wireless services it makes business a breeze! For families, babysitting & play services, game room & the beautiful pool & beach make any holiday perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Hotel Isla Verde
- Courtyard Isla Verde Beach Resort
- Courtyard Carolina
- Marriott Carolina
- Carolina Courtyard
- Carolina Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort Puerto Rico