I don't think so, 3 flights 36 hours to get there, it rained "alot" The beach was rough, The ocean shark infested. The food poor. The beer expensive The surrounding streets dangerous. All in all over rated and over priced.
We saw gang members with Guns 500 meters from our hotel,
The hotel was nothing like it looked in tje brochure.
When we had The window open The noise from The airport horendous, when closed muggy. Unfortunatley The last flight leaves ca 2am. The first takes off 06.00 so not much sleep.
10 dollars for à light beer. No entertainment apart from gambling.
The only good thing about The trip was that i married My beautiful wife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a powdery expanse of Isla Verde beach in San Juan, the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort is the perfect location for business or pleasure. The first hotel in San Juan to offer FREE Internet & wireless services it makes business a breeze! For families, babysitting & play services, game room & the beautiful pool & beach make any holiday perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Hotel Isla Verde
- Courtyard Isla Verde Beach Resort
- Marriott Carolina
- Courtyard Carolina
- Carolina Courtyard
- Carolina Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort Puerto Rico