I never write reviews but this hotel def deserve its credit. Ok the hotel was not to far from the airport .My friend and I caught a cab for only $14 . Arriving to the hotel, to our surprise it was directly on the beach . Less then 10 steps and our feet were in the sand . The staff was outstanding very pleasant every step of the way .always asking if we needed anything or attempting to improve our stay . The decor was beautiful very modern and chic. Very relaxing ambiance with deemed light waterfall in the elevator!! . And yes everything is blue , but not so much that u can't take it . The room was gorgeous nice clean king size bed with great view. Bathroom was stand up with glass doors . The only thing bad I can say was there was no hot water our first night, I believe due to the large group of guest coming in from Canada that weekend. The tv was flat screen fixed on a swivel pole that played a American and local stations.No full length mirror . The morning was spent on the beach the staff brought our chairs and set up our umbrella. The waitress walks the beach and takes ur order to enjoy that classic Corona beach scene .
The lounge on the roof was beautiful very spacious with bar . The music at night was great with flashing lights not to many people though. The roof top pool was clean but indeed small .. I did not jump in I enjoyed the beach better . If your into bars the local spots seem to be at EL San Juan hotel just couple blocks away to enjoy The club Brava, JImmy Brother BBq(must go bull riding there !!), or the lounge next to the casino . All other party locations you would need to take a cab to get to the location, pricing about $20 cab fare. Over all my stay was amazing and definitely recommend this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exclusive corner of famous Isla Verde beach, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is the ultimate playground for grownups and the local Mecca of hip, with music designed by international DJs, lively parties and celebrity stopovers. The perfect combination of comfort and luxury, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, Mist offers comfortable seating areas for rooftop relaxation, swimming pool, signature cocktails and a decadent Island-Italian-Spanish-fusion menu featuring Socializers—small plates you can share—prepared with fresh, locally grown ingredients. The new restaurant Zest on the ground floor welcomes guests with a unique subaquatic atmosphere and a modern experiential cuisine menu featuring sustainability-sourced ingredients, each dish infused with a unique scent meant to stimulate every sense. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde