Stayed here for 5 nights during the New Year. Will definitely come back and stay here!
- Friendly staff overall
- they bring coconut ices and fruit sticks to you on the beach
- good bar food and good continental breakfast
- comfy and clean room
- great location to other hotels nearby and to local restaurants. there are 2 great beach bars that serves great food
- slow in service when waiting for food/drinks. Don't eat there if you're starving. They're on "island time".
- the blue lighting in room 308 is too sharp for the eyes especially if you have astigmatism. there should be soft lighting in the room and that should be standard for all hotels.