This is a great boutique hotel on the beach. Stayed for a week December 1 - 8. It is very close to the airport but the way they manage flight paths, you wouldn't know it. The room was an oceanfront room with all of the necessities you expect from a boutique hotel, meaning it was reasonably sized with pretty much what you need in the style of the hotel. If you look at the web site and click the room style link, the picture you'll see is essentially the room we had. The overall decor is hip/chic, with music in the lobby and elevators matching the image. The staff were extremely helpful and the service was excellent, including free umbrella, towel and beach chair service. The restaurant on the lobby level was terrific (we attended a great rum/food pairing event hosted by the chef) and the rooftop bar/pool area was a nice touch. A young crowd does come by on the weekend, but we were on the 7th follow (the roof is on 11) and we never were disturbed by the activity. If you like the boutique hotel experience, this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exclusive corner of famous Isla Verde beach, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is the ultimate playground for grownups and the local Mecca of hip, with music designed by international DJs, lively parties and celebrity stopovers. The perfect combination of comfort and luxury, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, Mist offers comfortable seating areas for rooftop relaxation, swimming pool, signature cocktails and a decadent Island-Italian-Spanish-fusion menu featuring Socializers—small plates you can share—prepared with fresh, locally grown ingredients. The new restaurant Zest on the ground floor welcomes guests with a unique subaquatic atmosphere and a modern experiential cuisine menu featuring sustainability-sourced ingredients, each dish infused with a unique scent meant to stimulate every sense. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde