“Amazing Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Tartak St, Isla Verde, Carolina 00979, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Isla Verde
“Amazing Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at this adorable hotel. The hotel itself is really clean, with cool aqua lighting, a serene decore and incredible views. It's steps from the beach, where there is ocean-side service (chairs, umbrellas, towels, food, drinks). The staff was unbelievably accomodating and friendly! The food at the rooftop lounge was delicious and again, the staff was amazing, as were the views. The comfy couches, good music, shareable plates, and drinks make the rooftop lounge a perfect spot to hang with friends after a long day on the beach! I would highly recommend this hotel. My friends and I had a blast here!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Thank you so much!
Isn’t it a pleasure to find that perfect “paradise” where you know that you will find relaxation and the perfect place to getaway? We truly are humbled by your words and we can’t wait to welcome you back again. Please contact me on your next trip; it would be a delight to meet you personally.
Warmest regards,
Virna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (371)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This awesome hotel is steps from the ocean and the staff is friendly and accomodating - setting up lounge chairs, umbrellas and serving you drinks on the beach! The view from the rooftop is gorgeous and the service is excellent!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking your time in writing this review. It is always a great feeling to hear positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please try and return real soon and let me know when you do; I want to try and get the fifth star on your next review!
Warm regards,
Manhattan, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I stayed at the Water Club with a large group, and the staff could not have been more accommodating or friendly. The service was excellent all around, from the rooftop lounge to the staff on the beach. The rooms were beautiful-very modern- with excellent views. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The food at both restaurants was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for this review...and thanks for confirming that the WBC is like "HEAVEN". We hope to see you again real soon.
Warmest regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

A beautiful boutique hotel which overlooks the beach. It only took about 7 minutes to get to the hotel from the airport, yet the airport is nowhere in sight once you reach the hotel. The hotel is designed to resemble an "under water" atmosphere, with aqua blue colors and bubbles throughout the decor.
The guest rooms are comfortable and generously sized, and the ocean views are beautiful at any time of day.
The friendly staff is extremely accomodating and work to ensure customers needs are being met. The gm and other managers were checking on guests throughout the day/nighttime.
Chairs and umbrellas are provided for free to all guests at the beach at any time of day, and are set up by the employees for your convenience; this was such a perk compared to other hotels where you need to reserve your beach space before it is all taken early in the day. Certain cocktails and refreshing snacks are provided for FREE by the beach staff while you lounge.
The oceanview rooftop restaurant/bar offers a beautiful view of the entire beach; the dj plays good music and Mist restaurant has one of the most delicious menus in the area. We ate there multiple times. The outdoor area has comfortable seating for a meal, and couches to enjoy the delicious cocktails on. Only guests are admitted to this area which creates an intimate feeling, and you won't be waiting for service.
The hotel is in walking distance to the other hotels in the area, and you can even walk along the beach to get there.
I've talked to multiple people since our stay, many of them boast about this hotel and it's appealing amenities.
I've been to many other hotels/resorts on the island, and the Water Club is the one that definitely went above and beyond my expectations!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for this phenomenal review….Going “ABOVE AND BEYOND” for all of our guests is the finest recognition we could ever be given; it shows that we are achieving the excellent service we strive for. I will pass on your kind words to all. Please let me know when you are returning so I can make sure you receive the VIP welcome back!
My best,
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

The South Beach hotel located in San Juan. The hotel is very chic and service is amazing. The hotel is basically on the beach. The staff will get you the beach chair, towels, and umbrella. There is also bar and food service on the beach. The rooms are roomy and pretty cool..lit with blue lighting, shear drapes throughout and amazing views. The roof deck bar and pool is the best of the best. The late nights on the roof is fun. Great music... It does tend to draw a younger crowd but us 40 year olds felt comfortable...a taste of South Beach in San Juan!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much! We are very glad to hear that your first experience at the WBC was a great one. Please feel free to reach out to me personally on your next travel plans to Puerto Rico; I will be happy to handle any special arrangements you might desire. Hope to see you soon again.
My best,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have stayed in the hotel a couple of times already and it just keeps getting better....The staff was absolutely the best. When we arrived Juan at the front desk took our bags and our number since we did arrive before check in so he would call us when the room was ready...in less than a half hour we were told our room was ready:) The room was beautiful..the colors added since our last stay complimented the "look" in the room. The view is always amazing from the room with the ocean within reach. Housekeeping was excellent. We stood for 5 nights and within those 5 nights housekeeping felt more like our family. The ladies were incredibly good at their job but also welcoming and sweet to us. ***I should note that I left my swimsuit in the hotel room that I only realized was left behind after coming back home, I called the hotel once I realized and after reaching the head of housekeeping my swimsuit was being held for us..the hotel was kind enough to ship me the swimsuit!!!! Let me tell you that when I told my friends and family that my swimsuit was recovered and being returned the look of shock was apparent..no one ever thought I would see it again(it was a little pricey the swimsuit), but I knew better than that...:) sure enough it is back in my hands!!!***
The service at the beach is awesome!!! Really I cant say enough good things about this place you really need to experience it yourself to see. I have recommended this place to family, friends, and just about anyone who needs a place to stay in PR. The people that have gone and tried it have always been pleased...so take a chance book your stay...you will never wanna leave...!!!!

Room Tip: We decided to have our meals down the block in El Alambique..Oh My Wow!!! The food is awesome. Its...