Our experience at Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel & Casino was excellent, thanks to great staff. We had a large group that had been flying for 20 hours and we arrived early and tired. Unfortunately, our travel agent had not notified the hotel that we would be arriving in a group or early, so when we straggled into the hotel our rooms were nowhere near ready. However, the hotel’s staff was very accommodating, understanding and helpful. We were given a conference room, where we could store our luggage, change for the pool or try and sleep. The guest services attendants helped in every way! Thank you to everyone who helped get our group through the wait.
Once in our rooms, we found them to be large, airy, clean and nicely appointed. The two double beds in the bedroom were very comfortable but the pull-out couch needs to be replaced. The bathroom is nicely decorated and well maintained. We did not notice any noise in our rooms from the casino. The pool and hot tub area is clean and comfortable. We appreciated and enjoyed the breakfast buffet! The young ladies at the excursion/reservation desk were very helpful and knowledgeable; they provided us with great recommendations for restaurants that would accommodate our group size and younger group members.
The hotel is only a short distance from the airport and a 30 minute cab ride to Old San Juan; which is where the cruise line piers are, if you are going to leave on a cruise. We went on an excursion to the rainforest and it seemed the hotel was nicely located for everywhere we needed to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel & Casino is conveniently located just a short walk to the beautiful Isla Verde Beach. The newly renovated hotel is also very close to the Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport. It is the only all-suite hotel in the San Juan metropolitan area. All our suites have a living room and a separate bedroom. Our guests enjoy a free made-to-order breakfast every morning and two hours of complimentary drinks every evening from 5:30 to 7:30pm. The Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel & Casino recreational facilities include a Casino, a lagoon style outdoor pool, kids playground, restaurants and a beach concession at Isla Verde Beach with beach towels, chairs and umbrellas for our guests. We offer over twelve thousand square feet of flexible meeting space including our La Vista Room which over-looks the free-form pool and waterfalls, ideal for social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel And Casino
- Embassy Suite San Juan Puerto Rico
- Embassy Suites Carolina
- Carolina Embassy Suites
- Embassy San Juan
- Embassy Suites By Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino Puerto Rico/Isla Verde