Just stayed here last week for a week-long vacation. Having never been to San Juan before, we were pleased with our choice of hotel. Had a little mix-up in the beginning, but it was handled well and figured out. The hotel is pretty, clean with an upscale feeling without the stuffy factor; would definitely recommend it. Also, it's super close to the airport. Lots of places to choose from in the hotel and in the area for food and drinks (must say that the food was very tasty everywhere!). Really enjoyed lounging by the pool and heading out to the beach every day. We really loved the spicy guava wings and 32 oz island drink from the Akua pool bar/cafe there. The employee that stood out to us was Pedro from Akua! Not only did he make good food/drink recommendations, but his service was exceptional. He greeted us and made sure we were taken care of every day we were there. Thanks Pedro!! Oh, if you're planning on working out.. you're in luck because there's a clean room with decent machines that overlooks the beach with palm trees (gorgeous view!). Overall, if you're looking for a good balance of fun and relaxation, I'd stay at this hotel and then walk over next door to ESJ for a party at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront InterContinental San Juan is located on Isla Verde and is a great setting for both business and pleasure. With the best sparkling beach of the area, perfect weather, amazing restaurants, natural beauty, fun and adventure, sizzling nightlife and great shopping your stay will sure be a memorable one. San Juan International airport is just three miles away. Conducting business is a breeze and it's easy to balance with pleasure. During the day, your group can enjoy our flexible meeting spaces and executive breakout rooms. Our team of experts will orchestrate the finer points, while you sit back in pampered elegance. Old San Juan and the main financial and business districts are just 15 minutes away. Nature lovers will not want to miss El Yunque Rain Forest, The Rio Camuy Caves or the Bioluminescent Bay. Free children (under 16 years old) and free Wi-Fi are just a few of the perks. Do more than just visit an exotic place; immerse yourself in it. Stay at InterContinental San Juan and allow us to pamper you with our warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- Intercontinental San Juan Resort And Casino
- InterContinental San Juan Puerto Rico/Isla Verde