We stayed one night at the resort. When we arrived early, our room was not ready, as expected, they offered to store the luggages for us then take them up to our room when it's ready.
The bell boy suggested a few nice local restaurants and their famous local dish we must try. Our room was ready when we came back from our meal and we had our bags delivered to the room. The room was clean, but not fancy. After we settled down we took our 6 year old daughter to the pool for a swim. Later that night we didn't want to leave the resort so we ordered room service. They offered us soft drinks on the house. The food was very good and tasty. The next day we headed to the beach which is right by the resort. The view was great and our daughter had a blast. I went to a staff member and asked for some sand toys, and he said he would bring it to us. Minutes later he came with a bucket of toys for my daughter. The overall experience at the resort was good. The building was a bit older and the pool could be a bit cleaner. The service from the staff makes up for the dated property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront InterContinental San Juan is located on Isla Verde and is a great setting for both business and pleasure. With the best sparkling beach of the area, perfect weather, amazing restaurants, natural beauty, fun and adventure, sizzling nightlife and great shopping your stay will sure be a memorable one. San Juan International airport is just three miles away. Conducting business is a breeze and it's easy to balance with pleasure. During the day, your group can enjoy our flexible meeting spaces and executive breakout rooms. Our team of experts will orchestrate the finer points, while you sit back in pampered elegance. Old San Juan and the main financial and business districts are just 15 minutes away. Nature lovers will not want to miss El Yunque Rain Forest, The Rio Camuy Caves or the Bioluminescent Bay. Free children (under 16 years old) and free Wi-Fi are just a few of the perks. Do more than just visit an exotic place; immerse yourself in it. Stay at InterContinental San Juan and allow us to pamper you with our warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Juan Resort And Casino
- Intercontinental San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- InterContinental San Juan Puerto Rico/Isla Verde