We stayed here for 1 night prior to a cruise. I booked 4 rooms and we arrived at approx. 2:30. Checking was quick and painless and to our surprise our rooms were all ready!
Our rooms were the typical size of most Hampton Inns and the beds were very comfortable. Everything was very clean including the bathrooms.
We ate at the pool snack bar with the grilled chicken sandwich being excellent! Drinks were not overly priced and hit the spot.
The airport is right across the street so the jet engine noise can be quite loud but after going to sleep never heard any noise at all.
Front desk staff was quite helpful and recommended an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant which was right across the street.
Breakfast was very good with many options so I would think that everyone can find something that they like. Also taxis were easy to get right outside the front door when we checked out to head to the port. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn when Staying in San Juan.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- Hampton Inn And Suites San Juan
- Hampton Inn Carolina
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan Puerto Rico
- Hampton Inn San Juan
- Carolina Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan Puerto Rico/Isla Verde
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Juan you can relax and enjoy our beautiful recently renovated pool and Jacuzzi® area. Indulge yourself at our Guacamayo Pool Bar & Grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.