When checking in we were asked whether we would like a $30 "upgrade" to a room with a view, which we declined. However, I can recommend you do that if getting the offer. Our room was nice enough, but ask for a balcony. When I a couple of hours later asked the receptionist if the offer was still valid, she informed me that all rooms with balconies/sea view were now taken. Should have accepted the first offer - and it sure was nice they asked.
Pretty good brunch, but didn't try dinner - and there's a real nice restaurant to the right when you leave the parking lot. Just about 100 yards on the same street. Value for money there! Sorry, forgot the name of the place, but you can't miss it. First eating opportunity almost right next door.
Excellent pool, but somewhat filled with playful people in the afternoon, so I got my laps done in the morning.
All in all this is a quite fine hotel, and I would absolutely recommend it - just remember to accept offers of a room upgrade if you're offered such. Or ask for it if you're not :)
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel, Spa And Casino
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- Ritz Carlton Carolina
- Carolina Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Puerto Rico
- Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carolina
- Ritz-Carlton Carolina
- Carolina Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel, Spa & Casino Puerto Rico/Isla Verde
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Otel, Venere, Amex, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.