“$$$ but worth it” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“$$$ but worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was top notch, in a town that serves lackluster food at best, this place was amazing. Most of the restaurants in PR are not good in my experience. This place was. Very. The mofongo is gluten free also and so is the salmon burger (homemade and delicious) Totally eat here if you want to treat yourself to a nice dinner, with a beach view. Dont forget the OFF bugspray though! If you do, dont worry, they have some for you.

Visited September 2013

Alexandria, VA
“CocoLoco and Who Cares!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the place my wife and I love for happy hour. If you are lucky enough you may get a table right at the water but all the seats are fine and offer a nice view and good evening breeze. Burgers are very good here. Small dinner menu is done well and offers something for everyone. If you Yelp at them you get a free CocoLoco (pina-like served frozen in a coconut shell).

Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good but long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was good. It it took over 2 hours before we were served. They did bring us complimentary drinks while we waited.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“A hidden jewel!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

On our vacation we stumbled upon this little place the first night we were there. WHAT a find!!!! The service, food, ambiance, everything was great. The server we had the first night was the server we had our last night there. He remembered not only what we ordered to drink the first night we were there - but the appetizers we had ordered as well.
I can't say enough good things about our visit - BOTH times. I have no complaints, and would advise ANYONE to spend at least one night there enjoying the views from the table. The only word of caution I will offer future visitors is this. The wind can be quite strong so sitting on the dock can be tricky with napkins and such, however we were ready for the beach so for my partner and I - we were in heaven!!! The second night we sat a little further back from the dock and it was still perfect!
I would recommend the Monfongo for either the appetizer or for dinner is a most excellent choice!!!
Thanks to the staff for making this a great dining find on the beach!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Excellent!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

A friend told me about this restaurant and I went with 5 of my friends. We were greeted by Saul he gave us a friendly welcome and directed us to our table. The restaurant is right in front of the ocean with a cozy and casual vibe, they also had a live band playing (it was Friday, I don't know if they have band every day). Our waiter was Miguel he was very attentive and gave us recommendations for the food and we all loved what we order, we like him so much that we wanted to hang out with him afterwards hahahahaha just ask for MIguel you'll get great service. You have to try the Coco Loco that's their signature drink, has 7 rums and tastes like pina colada. If you're staying at Isla Verde you have to try this restaurant you will no be disappointed. I will definitely go back, I'm from the island and this restaurant is in my top 5's now.

• Visited August 2013