“Romantic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Don Miguel SL.

Restaurante Don Miguel SL.
Calle Villanueva, 29400 Ronda, Spain
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Moscow, Russia
“Romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

This restaurant has a very nice and unusual location. It is on the terraces and has a view to the New bridge and Old bridge - two of main places of interests in Ronda, and we have to count the canyon as well. This restaurant is on the one of the sides of this canyon. The food is ok, but nothing special.
The main thing is position and the atmosphere. Very nice place.

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
Amsterdam
“Food with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We decided we wanted to have dinner at one of the restaurants overlooking the gorge. Having decided El Parador was probably a bit too posh and having looked at the menu for both the restaurant in the hotel Montelirio and at Don Miguel we settled on the latter. I particularly wished to try the rabo and there seemed more choice at Don Miguel. As it was the evening I tried to reserve a table on the terrace as I was sure it may be booked up. However after speaking to the lovely lady on the phone she advised there would be no problem eating on the terrace but reservations are not made. We turned up and sat on the terrace with a lovely view of the bridge especially when lit up which it didn't appear to be from the opposite side so glad we chose Don Miguel for this alone. I started with gazpacho and then rabo finishing with tiramisu. All really tasty my husband had the onion soup and the suckling pig which was a huge portion and he was unable to eat it all. Again food delicious. He ended with the mojito sorbet. The staff were lovely.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“The most breathtaking place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

We did not stay at the hotel but we ate in the restaurant and it was fantastic. I strongly recommend eating outside to experience the fantastic views of the Ronda canyon. The food was excellent and the staff was very courteous. We ordered food for 5 and shared everything. All of our items were expertly prepared and fully enjoyed. The suckling pig is worth the wait if it is still on the menu when you visit.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SanAntonio
“Surprising”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

The first night we were too tired to leave the hotel, so we ate in. I had read the reviews that were not all that inspiring. Fortunately, we had a Great Experience! All the dishes were very good! The chocolate desert was great too! Tried a restaurant in town the 2nd night & wished I had stayed in again!

Visited May 2012
Lancashire
“Worth a visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

The restaurant has a fantastic view from the windows. There seemed to be 3 waiters and ours seemed to be the less friendly one. I was presented with half a cup of tea which was not topped up at my request until my friend took it to the counter, where it reappeared shortly after, still not full.
The food on our plates was a good sized portion and delicious. I really enjoyed the meal.

Visited May 2012