“Heard the show, brought the CD!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Celia Morales Traditional Flamenco Guitar

Celia Morales Traditional Flamenco Guitar
Calle Calvo Asensio, 8 Bajo Izq | Junto a Calle Carrera Espinel "La Bola", 29400 Ronda, Spain
+34 619 57 35 36
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Privileged performer and composer, she evolved from the most genuine tradition to develop, through a careful technique and exceptional artistic sensibility, a personal style. Very limited capacity
Ipswich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Heard the show, brought the CD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband dragged me to the show - I was unsure about how one could be entertained by guitar for a solid hour. Boy was I wrong. Celia us mesmirising - watching her hands as age played and listening to the excellent music. Great value at 10 euros each. On leaving I brought the CD which I am listening to as I write! Great stuff

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
“A very gifted performer and wonderful recital.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

A truely fantastic and very moving recital of wonderful and varied flamenco guitar music,we had never heard such fantastic music from a guitarist with such emotion , thoroughly recommended

Visited September 2013
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

If you go to Ronda you really must listen to Celia Morales play Flamenco guitar. She performs every day except Sunday at 1930 and 2100 and you will not be disappointed. She is a truly talented and 'sympatico' musician. The venue is cosy, she plays her own evocative compositions as well as Flamenco classics and the whole event is a gem of Spanish culture and worth every cent. You will get an hour long concert of around 13 pieces. At the end, you can walk out of her studio and straight into the many excellent Ronda Restaurants and street cafes. Not to be missed.

London
“Breathtakingly Talented Flamenco Guitarist and Composer Extraordinaire!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We read about this on Trip Advisor and were convinced we couldn't miss this while visiting Ronda. I am a guitarist myself and was particularly taken by her talent, I was desperate for my first proper trip to Spain to experience some authentic Flamenco music and after seeing Celia, will be disappointed in anything not as good as her! I went with my parents and girlfriend who aren't musicians but also completely taken by this amazing concert. Don't miss it! Catch her on YouTube for a preview.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Truly wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Whether you a have a particular interest in Flamenco guitar or not, you cannot fail to be stunned by Celia Morales. her performance is simply magical. You will be treated to one hour of fabulous music. Other reviews mention all the reasons to go. Please try to ! It is simply ten euros very well spent!
Can I just add that her advert says limited space at concerts. I was a little put off as I didn't,t really want to drive into Ronda and not get tickets, the fact that trip advisor reviews said that not many people had been at the concerts they went to recently encouraged me to try my luck. There are actually twenty four seats at each sitting, two a night, except Sundays so please make the effort to go wherever you live. Also the room has air conditioning , and the venue was very easy to find.