We were a little concerned at reading some negative reviews just before we left. We had visited La Fuente previously and were worried that their high standards had dropped. We needn't have been. Our stay was as good if not better than before. This hotel is a gem and is a firm favourite to which we will return again and again. Yes the bedrooms are excellent and so are the restaurant and grounds but what sets this hotel apart is the atmosphere created by Pom, Tina, Frank and their team. A luxurious relaxing hotel. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel