We stayed two nights here after three in the town of Ronda. The hotel is lovely, our room was large and nicely appointed even though it was just a "standard" and the staff welcoming and friendly. Unfortunately the food and dinner service let the hotel down - the food was the worst we had in our entire holiday - average at best - and the service was very poor on the night the owner was not in the dining room - though we were treated to a wonderful view of the waiting staff stood outside smoking whilst everyone on the 4 tables in the conservatory sat for 30 mins without any food or drink. Unfortunately the hotel is a little isolated otherwise we would have eaten elsewhere on the second night, and I wonder if they take a little advantage of their captive audience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel