Just back from six nights here and it's difficult to praise it highly enough. Fantastic friendly service from everyone,fresh cut flowers and freshly squeezed juice on arrival, imaginative local food, beautifully decorated bedrooms, amazingly comfortable beds and close enough to Ronda to make travel easy.
Don't be put off by the rural location - it's very easy to find if you follow the excellent directions provided in the confirmation email and follow the hotel's signs (lots of them) - you're warned not to rely on your SatNav to get there so just switch it off !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel